1620 GOUGH STREET (AT BUSH) SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94109 — TEL. (415) 775-1117
Our main sanctuary is open for weddings and is the perfect venue for gatherings of up to 450 people. St. Mary's Chapel along with St. Peter's Hall provide both a wedding venue (max 75) and a reception space.
Trinity was the first Episcopal church in San Francisco to celebrate same-sex unions. The Episcopal Church USA has likewise extended the sacrament of marriage to same-gender couples in accordance with marriage equality. Make your reservation today. Call the Trinity†St. Peter's office for more information: 415-775-1117 and check out our Wedding Registration Guide!
St. Peter's Hall is a versatile space that can host small conferences and gatherings for up to 75 people. A full 500+ square foot professional kitchen allows for private caterers to prepare food for your event's participants.
Organizations needing space for meetings, conferences, board fundraisers, forums, day long retreats, and workshops have all found warm and welcoming space at Trinity†St. Peter's. For more information, call 415-775-1117.
Beginning in the Fall of 2017, Open Studios will begin the new season with Trinity†St. Peter's Great Hall as one of their many venues for local artists to display their work. Renovations during the summer will see the hall newly modernized with exquisite lighting, brighter painting, and open walls particularly suitable for local artists to display paintings, sculptures, or other fine art.
The professional kitchen on site is available to provide a facility for art openings and other events to be privately catered. Artists looking to display their work In our Imago Dei Gallery or hold an opening are encouraged to call us at 415-775-1117.
Concerts and Performances
Now that the main sanctuary of Trinity†St. Peter's has re-opened, the magnificent space - one of the most beautiful acoustic spaces in San Francisco - is available to host concerts and performances by nationally renowned musical and choral groups. The restored E.M. Skinner organ dates from 1924 and is one of the finest instruments of its kind in the world.
Concerts and performances are a part of the mission of Trinity Center for the Arts.